The Virginia Cliffe Inn has a rich history and an interesting story of transition and development.
Listen to this episode where Janice shares some inside tips on how to start your own B&B business.
Powered by RedCircle
Janice explained the history of the building and that when it was built, some of original beams from the former building were used to keep the legacy alive. Since their kids became adults and moved out, they had extra rooms and wanted to start a B&B business with event planning to make better use of the space and building as a whole.
Some of the questions we asked were:
1. What made you want to have a Bed and Breakfast business?
2. How did you turn your dream into a reality?
3. Did you have any help along the way?
4. What kind of obstacles did you face, and how did you overcome them?
5. What kind of advice would you give someone that wanted to start a B&B today?
Virginia Cliffe Inn
Tel: Events 804-382-0500
2900 Mountain Road Glen Allen, Virginia, 23060
I hope you liked this episode and found it helpful. If you need more information on the small business startup process or just need some great resources, please to to the Resources page for some free downloads or more support information.