Nick Loper is an author, speaker, side hustle guru that started out with a blog in 2009 promoting ways for people to have a part time business and eventually built a nationally recognized and very successful full time business.
Nick is very well known all around the world and if you want more information you can go to www.sidehustlenation.com.
Powered by RedCircle
Listen in on this episode, to hear us discuss:
• His early beginnings when he started blog in 2009
• The process he had for picking the niche of Side Hustle Nation
• The purpose of starting the podcast
• His experience with the first couple of businesses that he started
• The story of what happened after he quit his job on the very first day and the issues with Google shutting his site down
• The growth of the podcast
• How he built passive income for himself
• How he uses social media and the success of the Facebook community
• His experience with mastermind groups (pros and cons)
• The one thing he would do differently looking back
• The long term goals for Side Hustle Nation
Don’t miss a minute of this interview folks!
I hope you liked this episode and found it helpful. If you need more information on the small business startup process or just need some great resources, please to to the Resources page for some free downloads or more support information.